Adam "Shifty" Schiff thinks he is an authority on trustworthiness
by Tim Miller
Breaking news: one of the least trustworthy politicians you know (and that's saying something) says Trump "can't be trusted":
Whether you agree with Schiff or not, you gotta admit that we've got a pot and kettle situation here.
Schiff is the same man who:
- Promoted the Steele dossier despite knowing it was full of inaccuracies and lies.
- Said several times that they had "ample evidence" of collusion with Russia. The Mueller report later proved that this was a lie.
- Said that he had talked to a Trump whistleblower. Then later claimed he hadn't talked to him and didn't know his identity.
- According to Politico, he "mischaracterized" impeachment evidence that was used during the House impeachment investigation, including:
- Made up a completely fictional version of the Trump phone call and read it on the House floor as fact. Later, when Trump released the actual phone call, it showcased how absurd and libelous Schiff's mischaracterization had been.
Schiff is not afraid to lie to get what he wants, which in my book is the very definition of "untrustworthy".